Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quick Update - The Return Of Im Eshkachech Man

A few posts back, I wrote about a guy that rides the train with me in the mornings whose phone consistently goes off during services (see:Israelis Aren't Feeling the Good Vibrations). This morning his phone rang before services. This afternoon I again heard the same Im Eshkachech ring. I immediately turned around to see if the culprit was indeed Mr. Im Eshkachech. To my surprise, it was not. Apparently Im Eshkachech is the prayer disturbing, ring tone of choice. For now, I will assume that in the past as well the Im Eshkachech belonged to someone other than Im Eshkachech Man.

As always, I'll keep you updated as I learn more.

Also, keep your eyes open for Street Fair, a post coming soon that will hopefully explain a fraction of the absurdity I experienced at the Jerusalem street fair next week... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment